We’re looking for two new full-time low-code developers to join our rapidly growing team at 8020 — a leading no-code product studio and Webflow Enterprise partner, headquartered in Victoria, Canada.
What We’re Looking For
- Curious: You’re eager to learn and open to new ideas and ways of working.
- Self-Starter: You don’t need to someone to tell you what to do or need tasks explicitly assigned to you in order to move forward.
- Communicative: You thrive with asynchronous communication — either written (Slack, ClickUp) or video (Loom).
- Details Matter: Whether you’re writing a few lines of code or building a new website for a client, you make sure that everything is semantic, performant, and optimized for the success of our clients.
Who This Job Isn’t For
- Great communication is at the core of this entire company, as we’re all remote across 8 countries. Good communication may be more important than your core job some days. If you don’t like asynchronous communication, 8020 may not be the company for you.
- We love it when our team can find ways to self-improve, even in downtime. If you need clear tasks assigned to you at all times, this may not be the role for you.
What You’ll Do
- Figma to Webflow: Most of the time, you’ll be working with our design team or a client’s design files (usually in Figma) to bring them to life on the Web.
- Integrate Third-Party Tools: We love extending the functionality of Webflow using tools like Jetboost, Memberstack, Outseta, Firebase, and more.
- Be a Good Partner: 8020’s reputation was built on being an incredible, trustworthy partner to our clients day-in and day-out. We make decisions as if we owned their business ourselves, and as such, you’d be responsible for helping our clients make strategic decisions for their business.
- Work on Internal Initiatives: In 2022, we’re working really heavily on the 8020 brand and tons of internal projects — built entirely for fun. You may find yourself working on these!
Where You’ll Do It
This job is remote-first. You can work from anywhere in the world, but priority will be given to those who can work in US-friendly time zones.
All new team members start contract-to-hire. You’ll have a 3-month term to begin to ensure that you like working with us, our culture, and your role here. At the end of your 3-month trial period, we’ll meet together to figure out whether the relationship works for both parties and if so, you’ll be extended a full-time offer.
Who Will Be Prioritized
- The more Webflow experience you have, the better your chances of working here.
- If you have experience with creating or setting up beautiful interactions in Webflow, you will be prioritized (but this is by no means a requirement.)
- And as a company rule, in line with our core values, you can’t be an asshole. :)